Monday, March 18, 2019



march 17th 2019 mendy ezagui above he is the son of yankel & leah 706 eastern parkway apt 6a brooklyn ny 11225.this video was taken thursday march 14th 2019 at 10.40pm.as you can see in the video he was following me around all over the place videotaping me wherever i was going & no matter what i did there was nothing that i could have done to get him away from me till i got a couple of guys to get him away from me.the video which is 1 minute & 31 seconds long from about 58 seconds & on you can see him fighting with the guys that got him away from me.

some video players have to option where you can pause the video have a photo taken at the place of where the video is paused & the photo gets saved on your computer.the video which is 1 minute & 31 seconds long here is a total of 5 different photos paused at different parts of the video.

the first photo which is the top photo directly below the video was taken at the place where the video was paused at 20 seconds.

the 2nd photo 2nd from the top was taken at the place where the video was paused at 23 seconds into the video.

the 3rd photo was taken at the place where the video was paused at 26 seconds into the video.

the 4th photo was taken at the place where the video is paused at 46 seconds into the video.

the photo directly above was taken at 1 minute & 5 seconds into the video.in this photo you can see how he is fighting with the guys that got him away from me.

these are all the photos saved on my computer.i might pause the video at additional places & put more photos of him on my computer here but this is what i have for now.

my other website which is www.menachempiekarski.blogspot.com i spoke all about him on my other site.here is the the link to my other site

www.menachempiekarski.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment