Monday, March 18, 2019


june 15th 2017 yechezkel ezagui above he likes to videotape me everytime that he sees me someplace.so with him videotaping me everytime that he sees me someplace i decided to put his picture up on this site because of how he is videotaping me everytime that he sees me someplace.if you go over to article #93 i spoke about it in article #93. 2 weeks ago him & his brother avrohom shimon videotaped me as i was walking up kingston ave 2 weeks ago.last night he videotaped me again as i was walking up kingston ave. so with him videotaping me everytime that he sees me someplace i decided to put his picture up here because of how he is videotaping me everytime that he sees me someplace.

march 18th 2019 just to add something yechezkel is not as crazy as his cousin mendy ezagui is
but i decided to put his picture up here also because he has videotaped me too even though it was
not the same way that his cousin mendy has done it.

my other website which is www.menachempiekarski.blogspot.com i spoke about him in article #93
on my other site.here is the link to my other site

www.menachempiekarski.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment